Rates & Insurance
Serving Parkland, FL and All Residents of Florida
$150 for an initial assessment
$125 for a 50-minute session
Can someone else pay for my counseling?
Yes, I will need to have their written authorization to charge their debit/credit card; and their signed acknowledgment of understanding they will not have written or verbal access to any of the content of your counseling without your written consent. I will send you the authorization form through the client portal.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I am NOT a participating provider with any insurance company. However, if you have out of network benefits, I am happy to provide you with a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
The client portal (secure and HIPAA compliant) stores your payment information, which allows you to use:
- Debit and credit cards (i.e., Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club)
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flex Savings Account
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 business hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions? Ready to Get Started?
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. Or, if you’re ready to get started, contact me today to schedule a free 15 minute consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!